8.20.2010

kreme filled

the following post is going to be like a box of assorted doughnuts-some things you may like, some you may not. i am the essence of random, with likes an interests that range from normal to eccentric. this is ok with me. hopefully, you will find something that you enjoy.

i believe i have stated before that i am very much in love with the little m&m guys. they are absolutely adorable and thoroughly amuse me. so when i saw this little guy, i had to snap a quick photo!

while we are talking about candy, let me let you in on a little secret: boston baked beans are LEGIT! dude, i could eat several boxes. shhhhh, don't tell anyone. really, you should try them. like, now.
with fall just around the corner, i seem to be bombarded with emails about this season's latest trends. not that i mind this AT ALL, but it's slightly depressing when you can't afford to get it all. i think i may hold a fundraiser for a few items on my wishlist. :)

alabama football is right around the corner and i could not be more excited! i am so proud to not only be from the great state of alabama, but to be a graduate of THE university of alabama. as reigning national champs, we have a lot to live up to, but with nick saban on board, who can worry? we have the best of the best.

if you having been looking for a great lip product, i have finally discovered one that you will adore! my darling friend abi, shared this with me. it is fabulous. dior's lip glow will bring out the natural shade of your lips while leaving them silky smooth.

i am really struggling with patience right now. i feel like i'm at the foot of several mountains with all my gear in place, ready to begin climbing, but i don't know which mountain to choose. i want to pour my heart and soul into my career, knowing that i am making a difference in someone's life on a daily basis. am i off base in wanting to change the world? did God create us with a minimalist attitude? i think not.

i can't put God in a box, and I don't want to do that with myself either. my prayer is that i will continue to seek Him with my whole heart and that He will continue to enlarge my coasts.

also, i am learning what it means to be a true disciple of Christ. the error of my thoughts and ways are becoming so alarmingly clear. you must read david platt's book called radical. don't even start to come up with an excuse. it's cheap. you HAVE the time. go buy it now.


soli deo gloria.

song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7M7cJ4DydQ
i love you, jcw.

9 comments:

  1. I found you on Blog Frog! Your blog is soooo cute! I'm a follower now. Take care. I look forward to seeing more from you.
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ another "Blog Frog" girl here. I love the M&M guys too. My favorite commercial is the one where the guy's wife asks him to get her a snack and he goes to take the M&Ms out of the cabinet and they start throwing things at him. LOL! Anyway . . . I'm now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog froggy lady here! I saw you had stopped by mine and wanted to come check yours out :) I am now a follower! I really like your blog and the layout is so cute! Oh, and the fonts!! So jealous. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, fellow blog froggers! you all just made my day! can't wait to read each of your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karis you are so cute and I love your blog!!! AND I am so glad you fell in love with Lip Glow like I did!!! I'm pretty obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog Froggy Follower :) I am so in love with living loving and doing out loud including life faith and ourselves as a whole! Happy Monday.

    <3 Lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on Blog Frog! Your blog is Great! newest follower :)

    http://www.momcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20sb follower here :) such a cute blog! can't wait to read more.

    xo
    missprovencio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete