9.02.2010

you can get with this, or you can get with that

one of the biggest colors for this fall is GREEN! it's such a fun, warm, transition from summer kinna color. this means that you are going to need some skinny green cargo pants. trust me, you do. however, if you are like me, your budget doesn't include enough $$$ for these 200+ dollar j brand trend setters:
SO, you can get with this instead of that:


these fun pants are only $49.50 from delias. go get you some!


soli deo gloria.


song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs

4 comments:

  1. Skinny jeans were popular when I was in high school, now my 12 year old is wearing them.

    I know fashion revolves, but I sure feel ancient!

    FYI- I love green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Kia commercial!! Makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Delias. They have some cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute! I'm a new follower from blog frog. Nice to meet you! Come on over and follow me too.

    ReplyDelete